Monday, April 28, 2008

If. . .

---you are in the greater New York metropolitan area;
---you are interested in the Irish poet W. B. Yeats, and especially his wacky astrological stuff;
---you found yourself captivated by recent posts about editing;

Then . . .
---you might consider attending this event on May 1st: it is a launch party for the book I have been editing for the last (it seems) two-and-a-half years. That's right; it's published!

(But I am sorry to say that our event goes up against several glassy events--this and this and this. Dang--I would have liked to attend them all.)

If you are simply too far away to attend, but too far away in the, say, Atlanta direction, then stay tuned for details about the Atlanta event on 17 May. I believe there will be a launch in Sligo during this too, but details for that have not been worked out.

Sorry to go on about all this: I am just quite excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While Mateen would never bill himself an editor, he can, at least intermittently, read closely.
He wonders, regarding this recent post, how the events in NYC and Atlanta could both be on May 1.

:(

Magpie said...

If it's any comfort to you, Satyagraha is sold out and Cedar Lake is a piece of shite.

And I can't believe it, but I'm not going to be in the city on the 1st. And I work like two blocks from your event location!!! Tant pis.

But congratulations!

Tony Lanza said...

Congrats. I can say " I knew her when..."