Friday, January 14, 2005

Tie me to a tree--handcuff me.

From the feministe: Fire up your IPOD, MP3 or other digital media player, set to random play, list the first ten songs.

1. Zachary Richard--Colinda
2. Renato Carosone--Amor di pastorello
3. Shonen Knife--Flying Jelly Attack
4. Victoria Williams--Water to Drink
5. The Knack--My Sharona
6. Rolling Stones--Shattered
7. Jimmy Dean--The Cajun Queen
8. Renato Carosone--Maruzzella
9. Bonnie Pointer--Free Me From My Freedom
10. DJ Spec--David Bowie v. Eminem v. Destiny's Child (Letsdancewithoutmefashionwomen)

What's on yours?



1 comment:

freeman said...

Just as I'm not familiar with most of the artists on your list, you probably won't be familiar with most of the artists on mine:

1. Claudia Quintet - Adowa (for gra)
2. Mike Dillon - Running Guineas
3. Jurassic 5 - After School Special
4. Queen - Play the Game
5. Last Exit - Panzer Be-Bop
6. Tuatara - Land of Apples
7. Oregon - L'Histoire du Farm Suite
8. Shibusashirazu Orchestra - Mucho de Shogyo
9. Antibalas - Elephant
10. Jerry Garcia/David Grisman - Arkansas Traveler

By the way, it's good to hear that you'll be in Michigan for Paczki Day. I may not be Polish, but I looove paczkis!