Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday Random 10: Just One More Minute Edition

Sorry for last week's hiatus from the Random 10. I blame the swimmeet.

So here is this week's, in which I'm indulging before I get back to work after a late lunch break.

1. "Sabrosa," Beastie Boys, Ill Communication
2. "We Are Detective," Thompson Twins, Greatest Hits
3. "Tabla Vin (Destination Mix)," Dayz Trippers, Punjabi Lounge
4. "Tears of My Tracks," Billy Bragg & the Blokes, England, Half English
5. "Drinkin' Wine (Spoodee Oodee)," Hank Williams III
6. "You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby," The Smiths, Louder Than Bombs
7. "Miss Chatelaine," k. d. lang, Ingenue
8. "Slow Hot Wind," Block 16, The Outernational Sound
9. Stravinsky: The Firebird: 1. Introduction, Charles Dutoit and L'Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal
10. Vivaldi: Concerto in C, RV 425: 2. Largo, Christopher Parkening (guitar) and the Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields, The Christopher Parkening Collection: Vivaldi, Warlock & Praetorius

So on that peaceful finish I leave you--back to work.

UPDATE: The eleventh song, you wonder? "Rattled" by the Traveling Wilburys. And after that Vivaldi Largo, I am rattled indeed.

No really, I'm getting back to work now. Seriously!

No comments: