Monday, March 20, 2006

What George Mason?

In an effort to STOP READING EVERYTHING on the internet about UNC's loss yesterday, and why it's all good, and why this time we really can look forward to next year, I'm going to respond to Brumaire's tagging me with the List 4 meme. This is a real moment for me--my first tagging. I'd like to thank my parents, and the Academy and well, OK I'll shut up now.

4 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. My present job which I probably should not name;
2. Writer of dunning letters for a slightly sketch collection agency;
3. Stocker of cat litter, hairspray, and plastic containers you probably don't need;
4. Heater-upper of microwavable hamburgers and popcorn, distributor of gummi worms and sweettarts, counter of cans of coke and mountain dew--all for the children and idle adults at our community pool.

4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH (and have watched) OVER AND OVER AGAIN
1. Hannah and Her Sisters
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3. Raising Arizona
4. and, of course, Star Wars

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Here
2. Here
3. Here
4. Here (more or less)

4 TV SHOWS I LOVE
1. Law & Order
2. Law & Order
3. Law & Order
4. Law & Order: CI

4 HIGHLY REGARDED and RECOMMENDED TV SHOWS I HAVEN'T SEEN:
I don't even know what is out there that is good to watch because I only watch re-runs.

4 PLACES I'VE VACATIONED
1. Here
2. Here
3. Here
4. Here

4 OF MY FAVORITE DISHES
1. Carciofi alla giudia
2. Gnocchi alla romana
3. Fiori di zucca ripieni
4. and for dessert, a 3-way-tie between Île flottante, Nanaimo Bars, and the ubiquitous paczek

4 SITES I VISIT DAILY (or almost)
[oops forgot this one at first]
1. New York Times
2. ropeadope
3. XTCIAN
4. ESPN.com

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Among those who already have tickets for Balkan Beat Box and Matisyahu
2. Rome
3. Rome
4. Rome

4 NEW BLOGGERS I AM TAGGING
1. estaminet
2. Rebecca Sela
3. JHN
4. 150 mg of happiness

No comments: