Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Random 10: Do what you like with your groove thing Edition

No lake swim for me today--alas! But while I lunch, here is today's random 10:

1. "I Don't Remember," Peter Gabriel (Shaking the Tree)
2. "Shambala," Beastie Boys (Ill Communication)
3. "The Conductor (Thin White Duke Remix)," The Faint, (Muzik Presents...One Louder [Erol Alkan])
4. "Lifetime Piling Up," Talking Heads (Sand in the Vaseline, Disc 2)
5. "Even His Feet Look Sad," Leo Kottke (One Guitar, No Vocals)
6. "Can't Slow Down, TV Addicts," Information Society (Hack)
7. "Mambote na nje," Coro Bondeko (Besieged soundtrack)
8. "Fatso, Part 2: Yo Estoy Bien Asi (I Feel Fine the Way I Am)" The Story (The Angel in the House)
9. "Fiesta de la rumba," Afro-Cuban All-Stars (A toda Cuba le gusta)
10. "Shake Your Groove Thing," Peaches & Herb (The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert soundtrack)

No comments: