Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Random 10: Houses in Motion Edition

It's been too long since I've done this.

Wish us luck today. If all goes well--which it may yet--the PP and I close on our new house today. I am waiting until 8:30 when I can call the attorney to figure out how big a certified check to get today.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna talk so sexy, she'll want me from my head to my feet:
1. "Memphis Exorcism," Squirrel Nut Zippers (Hot)
2. "The Valley," k. d. lang (Hymns of the 49th Parallel)
3. "Red Jacket," Swåp (Nordic Roots: A NorthSide Collection)
4. "Attica Blues (Chief Xcel of Blackalicious Remix), Archie Shepp (Impulsive! Revolutionary Jazz Reworked)
5. "Alphabet Street," Prince (The Hits & B-sides)
6. "Whatall Is Nice," Ani DiFranco (So much Laughter, So Much Shouting)
7. "This Charming Man," The Smiths (The Best of the Smiths)
8. "You're the Devil in Disguise," Elvis Presley (50 Worldwide Gold Hits)
9. "For Other Eyes," Elvis Costello & The Brodsky Quartet (The Juliet Letters)
10. "Time After Time," Cyndi Lauper (She's So Unusual)

No comments: