Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Candida Cleanse, Lucky Day 13.

It is the second to last day of this cleanse.

Hallelujah.

WARNING: POO DISCUSSION FOLLOWS.
One thing I am really looking forward to is being able to take Metamucil (which has maltodextrin in it--a no-no). The magnesium supplement I used to take seemed to counterbalance the constipating effects of the verapamil, but the new one, recommended by my enviro-doc, does not. I planned to start the Metamucil back at the first of the year, but the ingredients said no.

OK, POO DISCUSSION OVER.
I am also really ready for a beer, or a glass of wine, or perhaps a scotch.

And I have been pondering a small slice of cake. Or one of the Christmas cookies in my freezer.

And truffle parmesan fries.

And pizza.

And TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA.

I suppose I am at that part of the process where I can start to look forward to the "after," without just feeling bad to be in the "during." It reminds me of the late stages of a knitting project, when I am so so ready to be working on something else, but also committed to finish the thing I'm so close with.

No comments: